Click here for Bonus / Promotion Specific Terms & Conditions
Sports.ag Terms of Service
In playing with sports.ag you accept and agree to our Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
In playing at sports.ag website, you are declaring that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence. It is your responsibility to be acquainted with the online gaming laws in your country you are playing from prior to registering or placing a wager with sports.ag.
Participation in the online wagering on sports, fantasy sports, casino games and pay for play tournament games (collectively the "Gaming Platform") is available to residents of legal age in their jurisdiction of residence, where the Gaming Platform is permitted. Employees of Sports.ag (the "Company"), its licensees, distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not allowed to play or wager in the Gaming Platform. A "Player" or "Customer" so called is a person who participates in the Gaming Platform.
By opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Gaming System, or acceptance of any prize, the Player represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
- Player is governed by the Terms of Service detailed by Sports.ag and accepts abiding by them including all updates and changes that may take place. It is the responsibility of the player to regularly reread the Terms of Service located on www.sports.ag
- It is the responsibility of the Player to be aware of the legal statutes where they are resident relating to the Gaming Platform. The Player should be free to be a customer of the Gaming Platform and not in contravention of any proper and applicable jurisdictional conventions.
- To participate on the Gaming Platform, irrespective of where you are playing, the Player must be at least 18 years old to play, and must be of legal age in his/her jurisdiction.
- The player shall not allow any other person or third party, including without limitation any minor, to use or reuse Player’s account, accept any prize, or participate on the Gaming Platform.
- A Player is not permitted multiple accounts on the Gaming Platform. If more than one account is detected, or shares information such as location, name and computer IP address, sports.ag reserves the right to close any or all accounts and confiscate any winnings incurred throughout the duration of the registered account(s) and void all sports wagers.
- Sports.ag reserves the right to suspend, disable or terminate your account at any time at our sole discretion. Unless otherwise required or directed by the Gaming Commission in accordance with the relevant provisions of the regulations, all decisions regarding the opening, maintenance and closing of Accounts rests with sports.ag, and any decisions we take regarding any aspect of the software, your participation in or the playing of games or any aspect of an account is final.
- The Player is solely responsible for any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize or winnings. Prizes awarded on the Gaming platform, cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
- Sports.ag reserves the right to limit steam plays and wise guy action. A Player participating in the Gaming Platform acknowledges it is for personal and not professional use.
- Any use of software programs or websites that data mine and otherwise gather information on the play of opponents are considered unfair and as such are not allowed on the Sports.ag Gaming Platform. All accounts found to be utilizing such software or services may have their accounts closed and their winnings forfeited.
- The Player acknowledges that full freedom from errors and incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. The Player must promptly notify sports.ag via email or phone should they become aware the software contains any error or is incomplete, and refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever. Moreover, regardless of whether Player becomes aware of any such errors, sports.ag shall not be held liable for payment of any sort which may become due as a result of software, hardware failure, faults, administrative, or technical difficulties. By not notifying Sports.ag of such an issue, Players may be held responsible for any and all costs associated with such an error.
- To open a Player account, a Player must provide truthful, accurate, and verifiable personal data, and agree to be solely responsible for all use of the site or Gaming Platform through use of their username and password. In addition, the selected username and password by the Player used to register on the site must be kept secret and confidential at all times. Any and all wagering activity that is a result of a person other than the Player shall be deemed the responsibility of the Player, and all such wagers shall be treated as though placed by the Player.
- To maintain a high level of security, sports.ag reserves the right to request supporting documentation or additional information to establish satisfactory proof of identity, in the event of a security check.
- All personal information submitted by the Player through the course of being a customer at Sports.ag must be genuine and correct. Any Player who deliberately provides inaccurate and fraudulent information, or is not the required minimum 18 years of age, shall have their Player account closed and all wagers and winnings voided.
- By registering an account with Sports.ag, the Player pledges that all provided information to be valid and accurate. By providing such information and data the Player consents to us submitting it to third party providers for any related identification, authentication and verification purposes, and you acknowledge and agree that we may confirm the accuracy of any information you submit against government issued ID. If you have provided false information, or if you are unable or unwilling to provide requested documentation or information as requested by Sports.ag, as we are unable to confirm your identity, your account may be terminated and any and all activity within the account deemed invalid, including, without limitation, the nullification of potential winnings.
- To deposit funds in your account, you must submit valid and accurate information for the deposit method selected. A deposit request can be made from the cashier page in your account.
- If any deposit is charged back, is uncollectible, or your account balance is negative for any reason, any and all winnings generated from play or bets conducted in such Account shall be invalidated, forfeited or deducted from your account balance. Further, if such actions result in a Player account going into the negative, the Customer agrees that such balances that are owed must be cleared up immediately. If that does not occur, all uncollectable debt may be forwarded to any third party collections organizations that have a legal right to recover those negative funds at which time Sports.ag will no longer be involved. If deemed appropriate, any Player that charges back deposits may be added to an industry ‘black list’ and refused entry into other similar websites.
- Any type of real money wagering or tournament activity, all monies will be held by Sports.ag or Sports.ag partners until the wagering in question is concluded. At that time all monies will be paid out in accordance with the results of said wagering in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- Sports.ag may at any time reduce or increase the monies that Players may deposit. Please contact the Customer Service team to discuss any changes to those limits.
- Sports.ag may contact Players in case of a deposit failure. Sports.ag and its service partners are not required or obligated to accept every deposit request.
- Sports.ag offers a number of different bonuses such as a Sign Up Bonus, a Refer-A-Friend Bonus and other bonuses based on specific promotions and activities. All bonuses are contingent upon the terms under which they are awarded and unless otherwise noted may only be redeemed in conjunction with real money play. It is not possible to refund or transfer bonuses. For more details on the terms of Sports.ag’s various bonuses visit the Promotions page section of the website or contact Customer Service at [email protected].
- The Customer may at any time end the agreement with Sports.ag by formally making such a request via email. Similarly, Sports.ag may also end the agreement with the Customer at their discretion.
- Sports.ag may at any time and without notification suspend any game, wager, or any other activity on the Gaming Platform as it sees fit.
- Customers’ personal information will always be kept secure and private.
- Sports.ag will never be liable for the cancellation of any game or event regardless of reason.
- In the following instances Sports.ag will not be liable:
- All events of “Force Majeure”
- All failures of the Sports.ag Gaming Platform
- All and any issues related to telecommunications and the transfer of information over the Internet including the security of such transfers
- All events or issues classified as “Acts of Nature” or “Acts of God”
- All events related to political or civil disturbance, war or terrorism
- All issues related to the actions of governments or authorities and their relationship with Sports.ag
- All events and issues related to strikes, vandalism, fire, flood and related actions
- Sports.ag accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between Spots.ag and the Player. In the event there being a discrepancy between the English language version of the Terms and Conditions and any other language version the English language version will be deemed correct.
- Withdrawal amounts greater than the maximum allowed will be divide up and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered.
- The Player agrees that their account may be closed and account balances if such account has been dormant for over 12 months. This will be true even if such account contains current and correct information.
- By registering for an account and/or participating on the Gaming Platform or in any tournament offered on the Sports.ag site, the Player acknowledges all rights, trademarks, copyrights, patents and information contained on Sports.ag, and its properties and media, are all solely and exclusively held by Sports.ag in all manners and forms. Customers or others are expressly prohibited from copying, plagiarizing, infringing on copyright, and in any other way violating Sports.ag’s rights of ownership and creation. This includes downloading more than one copy of the Gaming Platform, which is only intended for personal and recreational use.
- By registering for an account, you agree that the site may display your username and tournament records. By accepting any prize from the site, you hereby give permission for Sports.ag to print, publish, broadcast, and use in any media your user name, name, picture, image, and/or biographical information for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- All submissions and recommendations sent by the Player to Sports.ag, in all forms and media, become the exclusive property and rights of Sports.ag. The site shall exclusively own all rights to, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of, all such submissions without compensation to the Player.
- Your deposit amount must be wagered at least once in either the Casino or Sportsbook before a withdrawal can be requested.
- Sports.ag offers several different promotional products to its Players. Players may have restrictions placed on their play in specific promotional products based on overall activity. Management’s decision in this regard is final.
- Parlay Rules - Any one loss constitutes a loss. In the case of a two team parlay, a push reverts the parlay to a straight bet with the remaining selection. In the case of a push in a higher level parlay, the play reverts to the next lower level. For example, a 4 team parlay becomes a 3 team parlay, etc..
- The Sports.ag Gaming Platform and all of its products and services are intended for personal and entertainment purposes. Player safety and well-being is a top priority at Sports.ag. If gaming is adversely affecting your life or is no longer enjoyable. Please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] should you wish to self-exclude and close your account with Sports.ag. It is important to note that accounts closed for gambling problems will remain permanently closed so that Sports.ag can actively support the well-being of our Customers.
- Customers of Sports.ag may voluntarily set deposit limits in a number of ways when setting up an account. The governance of deposit limits is exclusively the responsibility of the Customer who assumes complete ownership for all funds deposited in all cases and instances.
Terms of Service - Games of Skill
- The results of all tournaments offered within the Gaming Platform depend on the number and skill level of the players participating in such tournaments; precise odds of winning therefore cannot be predetermined.
- Prizes are generally cash amounts which are deposited directly into the winning Player's account. The cash value of prizes offered in Limited Entry Tournaments will be disclosed at the beginning of such tournaments. If a Limited Entry tournament has to close prematurely, such as for maintenance or technical problems, the prize for the tournament will be proportional to how full the tournament was at the time of closing. The cash value of prizes offered in Unlimited Jackpot Tournaments will depend on the number of participants participating in such tournaments, and will not be available until such tournaments have ended.
- The results and winners of each tournament offered within the Gaming Platform will be determined by Sports.ag. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
- In case of a malfunction or disruption of service for which the Gaming Platform is responsible that prevents you from completing a tournament in which you have begun to participate, the Company will, upon receipt of a refund request, refund the entry fee charged for that unfinished tournament only. The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether it is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption. The Company reserves the right to limit your tournament play or terminate your account should The Company determine, in its sole discretion, that you have intentionally caused such a malfunction or disruption. The Company is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournament.
- Sports.ag games are played over the Internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for Sports.ag to determine the state of the law in every country, state, and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by clicking the "I agree" and/or “submit” button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for Sports.ag to receive your bet via the Internet.
All activity on the Sports.ag Gaming Platform takes place over the Internet, which is accessible in virtually every county in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. The laws governing the validity of Internet gaming vary widely from country to country and as such it is the responsibility of the Player to determine the nature of the laws regarding gaming in their place of residence. By clicking ‘Join Now’ and/or the ‘Submit’ button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for Sports.ag to receive your bet via the Internet.
Fraudulent Activities and Prohibited Transactions
The Company has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. Sports.ag reserves the right to withhold any and/or all of a Player’s funds indefinitely if it is found that the Player has been involved in fraudulent activity on Sports.ag.
Any act of fraud or fraudulent activity which may include, but not limited to, game manipulation, providing false information or forgeries, exploiting any method of payment, the Company suspects you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit card(s), or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), the Company reserves the right to suspend and/or close your Account and void all winnings. In addition, this information (together with your identity) will be shared with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
The Customer acknowledges that the decision of Sports.ag in any and all such activities is final. Any costs incurred in the process of committing fraud, or as a result of fraud, will be assessed to the Player including all fees and charges.
True Identity and One Account
A player is limited to one account on the Sports.ag Gaming Platform. All information provided by the Player must be accurate and verifiable.
If the Customer information does not match the information on credit cards and other payment instruments utilized, deposits may not be successful. If a Customer loses their account information or password please contact Sports.ag Customer Service at [email protected] and should not create additional accounts which may result in closure. Accounts with inaccurate information, whether deliberate or by error, may be required to provide additional information and identification to ensure account security and integrity. If such a request is denied or not acknowledged, Sports.ag may at its sole discretion close such accounts and all activity will be considered void.
Abusive or Offensive Language
Any and all hostile and offensive actions, language, and interactions, whether with other Players or Sports.ag staff, will be considered inappropriate and may result in account suspension and termination. This pertains to all interactions on the Sports.ag Gaming Platform as well as with all Sports.ag media and service partners. Further, if any Player is found to be making unjust, inaccurate, malicious, or slanderous accusations or comments about Sports.ag in any and all forms of media, Sports.ag reserves the right to act unreservedly in the most appropriate manner it deems fit.
All Customers agree unreservedly to and hold that all Sports.ag directors, officers, licensees, licensors, partners, affiliates and related entities are hereby harmless and additionally concur to completely indemnify them from all liabilities, expenses, costs and damages that are a result of the Customer breaching this agreement. Further, the Customer agrees that Sports.ag and its records shall have the sole and last authority in determining the nature, type, and circumstances of the Customer’s interaction with the Gaming Platform in all cases.
The bonuses offered by Sports.ag to its Customers are intended for recreational activity and are not intended to be exploited by professional gambling groups, sometimes referred to as syndicates, or by anyone seeking to exploit the bonus program. If a number of accounts are found to be working in a concerted manner Sports.ag reserves the final right to amalgamate all accounts into one single account, or may suspend or terminate all accounts. Deliberate and intentional exploitation of bonuses will be considered a fraudulent activity and may result in the forfeiture of all funds in any accounts participating in said fraud. This applies to all bonuses offered by Sports.ag including Deposit Bonuses, Reload Bonuses, and Refer-A-Friend bonuses. Sports.ag considers acceptance of these Terms of Service as the sole notification required in this issue.
Contests and Promotions
At its discretion Sports.ag may from time to time offer contests, tournaments and special promotional activities. Each offering will be governed by a specific set of terms and conditions which will be made available to all Players and will be the final say on all matters relating to said offers. Any such contests and promotions at any time can be suspended or cancelled by Sports.ag without warning or notification. Sports.ag’s interpretations and rulings will be considered final should there be any issue or error in the terms and conditions of the contest, tournament or promotional event.
All wagers and games may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Sports.ag based on, but not limited to, circumstances beyond the control of Sports.ag, decisions by sport governing bodies, errors in information or line postings, and match or price fixing. Such cancellation of any and all games and wagers are not the liability of Sports.ag and are subject to these Terms of Service. In cases where the outcome of a contest is disputed and controversial, it is the prerogative of Sports.ag to await an official ruling and investigation of the event by the organization that oversees that sport or activity before paying out any wagers.